ChromePlus Recommended Extensions (Updating...)

ChromePlus Recommended Extensions (Updating...)

Postby jimmy@chromeplus » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:59 am

Hi,all:
In order to acknowledging and experiencing the extensions which were considered as cool stuffs by most people. We set up a place
here to list all the extensions which will be proposed by all of you. We will update this list periodically. Hope it will be a cool extension communication place. Thanks!
Take you moment!

1. PlusAdblock by Maple Studio
Description: A extension similar to adblock's element hiding facility can get rid of some element of webpage, such as flash, image and so on.
Latest Version:1.0
Download:PlusAdblock

2. Webpage Decorator by Maple Studio
Description:With this extension,you can customize the webpage's
properties as you will.such as changing the background color,attaching an image as background,increasing or decreasing the font size and so on
Latest Version:1.2
Download:Webpage Decorator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. WOT
Description:Web of Trust is a safe browsing tool, which warns you about risky sites that cheat customers, deliver malware or send spam.
Latest Version:1.0.1
Download: WOT

4. Fresh Start
Description: Manage your browsing session easily with FreshStart! If you have different sets of websites that matter to you at work, at home or at different times, or if you have multiple users on your Chrome, you should give this a try!
Latest Version: 1.3.2
Download: FreshStart
jimmy@chromeplus

Re: ChromePlus Recommended Extensions (Updating...)

Postby trunks_cscs » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:41 am

I have previously requested an improvement to the bookmarks menu to allow easier access to bookmarks. I used to use the 64-bit version on Firefox with the All-In-One-Sidebar extension and I was told that it was a great idea, but there were other issues that had greater importance. Understanding that scenario all to well and how ideas can be forgotten, I just wanted to reaffirm my suggestion. Additionally, I would like to suggest a native 64-bit version of ChromePlus. Thank you for entertaining my rambling thoughts and for your continued diligence in making sure that you offer the top browser in existance.

Michael Foresto
trunks_cscs

Postby guang518 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:30 pm

trunks_cscs wrote:I have previously requested an improvement to the bookmarks menu to allow easier access to bookmarks.
Michael Foresto

Try this extension: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/nnancliccjabjjmipbpjkfbijifaainp
guang518

Postby MAREIA » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm

this is one of my favorite extensions, but I'm sorry that it stopped working two days plus for Chrome but works in google chrome.

I hope soon again be able to use chromium plus

ezLinkPreview
ezanker
Free
Open links in a draggable, resizable overlay/popup, or Split Screen. Zoom in/out images. Search selected text.
http://prntscr.com/1l9tc
MAREIA

Postby seanpual123 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Great these extensions for Chrome is really good keep posting...
seanpual123

Return to Plug-ins & Add-ons