Steps to reproduce:
1. Goto any webpage with hyperlinks
2. Right-click on a link and select "Open link in new IE tab"
3. The new tab will open in the background
4. Wait for the tab to finish loading
5. Notice that the tab will display the beginning text of the webpage's title.
6. Click on the tab to bring it to the foreground
What is the expected result?
The webpage title should still be displayed.
What happens instead?
The tab title changes to "New IE tab"
Of course, this is wrong, and the tab must keep the webpage's title.